Get a Custom Quote!
Fill out the form or call (954)433-9194
Features & Benefits
Virtual Hosted Office Would you like to reduce the total cost of owning the servers and Microsoft software licenses you use in your business? Have you considered how you could continue to access your systems and service your clients in the event of a power outage, hurricane or other disaster?
That’s why we created the ConnectCare Virtual Hosted Office! This is the easiest way for your business to achieve superior uptime, business continuity and easy access to your data and applications from anywhere, anytime, under any conditions.
When you use the Virtual Hosted Office, we put all your applications and data on a scalable server platform for you, located in our secure collocation facility. Here, we have redundant, fault tolerant hardware, managed backup, multiple power generators and redundant fiber optic connections to the Internet, all monitored 24X7. You will now be able to access your “desktop” from any computer, anytime via a secure, encrypted connection.
Your Virtual Hosted Office offers the following advantages Huge costs savings over purchasing and repurchasing servers:
- Rent Microsoft products as needed instead of purchasing and upgrading over and over
- Remote and mobile employees can have high speed, secure access to your systems
- Hosting your systems in our type-one bunker makes your business “disaster proof”
- Your Virtual Hosted Office includes ConnectCare Complete for servers featuring 24 hour monitoring and our state-of-the-art Help Desk services
- End the frustrating cycle of buying expensive servers, upgrading them this year then throwing them away next year as a complete loss. Your Virtual Hosted Office can provide you with the latest operating systems and Microsoft product versions on high a performance platform.
A Virtual Hosted Office is for you if:
- You get angry knowing that the I.T. investment you just made is obsolete upon arrival.
- You are looking for an affordable disaster recovery system to keep your business running 24X7, no matter what the conditions.
- Your team needs access to critical systems from anywhere, anytime.
- You are tired of changing tapes and managing your own local backups.
- You want to service your clients even when your competition can’t.
- You want to get out of the computer business and go back to making money